Summer is filled with good food, and slim-down goals shouldn’t get in the way of your appetizers! Instead of running to the classics like mozzarella sticks, these zucchini sticks have the taste and protein to help satisfy cravings.
- 2 bags White Cheddar Whey Thins, crushed
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp romano cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup marinara, to dip
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into about 8 pieces, then cut in half
- Beat egg and milk in another bowl
- Dredge zucchini in egg mixture, then in the Whey Thins mixture
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Dip in warm marinara sauce and enjoy!
These savory and delicious protein-packed snacks in convenient, 100-calorie individual packs satisfy cravings without loading the calories
• Packed with high-quality protein and 100 calories per serving
• Individually packaged servings are quick and easy on the go
• Approved for Cleanse Days
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.