Taco Stuffed Avocados
The perfect low carb taco! Perfect for an easy lunch or light dinner. Recipe courtesy of House of Yumm
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Lunch or snack
1 pound ground beef
1 tablespoon Chili Powder
½ teaspoon Salt
¾ teaspoon Cumin
½ teaspoon Dried Oregano
¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
4 ounces tomato sauce
3 avocados halved
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup cherry tomatoes sliced
¼ cup lettuce shredded
• Add the ground beef to a medium size sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until browned.
• Drain the grease and add the seasonings and the tomato sauce. Stir to combine. Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
• Remove the pit from the halved avocados. Load the crater left from the pit with the taco meat. Top with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro and sour cream.
• If you want to make a larger area in the avocado for the toppings, spoon out some of the avocado and set aside to make guacamole! Then fill with toppings.
Help eliminate stubborn fat and support your metabolism*
A synergistic blend of natural cleansing herbs and antioxidant botanicals to help support the body’s own detoxification processes.
Helps eliminate stubborn fat and supports metabolism*
Nourishes the body’s own detoxification systems*
Powerful antioxidants nourish and protect your body*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.