- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 1.5 tsps vanilla extract, or powdered vanilla
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsps dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of granola
• Line parchment paper onto a 9×13″ pan, then pour in the yogurt mixture.
• Spread evenly with a spatula.
• Sprinkle the strawberries, granola and chocolate chips over the top, evenly, slightly pressing it into the yogurt with your hands.
• Freeze for about 1 hour, or until completely frozen.
• Remove from freezer, and cut into about 6 slices to create bark.
• Serve immediately and enjoy, or wrap in plastic, and refreeze up to 2 weeks.
My #1 Protein Powder Choice!
IsaLean Shake is a nutritious, balanced meal replacement clinically tested to promote effective, healthy weight loss and lean muscle building. It’s a low-glycemic shake with energy-fueling carbohydrates, good fats, vitamins and minerals, and 24 grams of high-quality protein.
• Superior branched-chain amino acid profile
• Active enzymes to help ease digestion
• Essential trace minerals
• Natural ingredients with no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
• No trans fat
• Available in 11 flavors!