Recipe courtesy of Clean Food Crush
Makes about 4 servings
1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, or unrefined coconut oil
4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
8 oz fresh button mushrooms
2 red bell pepper, chopped
1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and cut in halves
1 medium zucchini, sliced
1 Tbsp dry Italian seasoning
2 Tbsps high quality balsamic vinegar
sea salt and black pepper, to your taste
1. Heat oil over med-high heat in a large skillet.
2. Add mushrooms and garlic, and saute for 5 minutes.
3. Then, add chicken and cook for another 5 minutes until browned.
4. Add Italian seasoning, balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
5. Add in bell pepper, asparagus and zucchini, and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until veggies are tender and everything is cooked through.
6. I like to squeeze a bit of fresh lemon on mine!