Instant Pot Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
These Instant Pot Mexican stuffed sweet potatoes with chicken are the perfect dinner: insanely full of flavor, filling, and packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Crockpot option included. Recipe courtesy of 40Aprons.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes , scrubbed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can diced tomatoes , undrained, any variety
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- AVOCADO-JALAPEÑO SAUCE
- 1 avocado , peeled and seeded
- 1 jalapeño , stemmed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup avocado-jalapeño sauce
- jalapeños , sliced thin
- fresh cilantro
- diced tomatoes , drained
- red onion , chopped
Add all this in Slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. You can throw this chicken into sweet potatoes, celery, lettuce leaves, or coconut wraps!
My #1 Protein Powder Choice!
IsaLean Shake is a nutritious, balanced meal replacement clinically tested to promote effective, healthy weight loss and lean muscle building. It’s a low-glycemic shake with energy-fueling carbohydrates, good fats, vitamins and minerals, and 24 grams of high-quality protein.
• Superior branched-chain amino acid profile
• Active enzymes to help ease digestion
• Essential trace minerals
• Natural ingredients with no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
• No trans fat
• Available in 11 flavors!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.