Double Chocolate Protein Balls
I love this snack! This is the best grab-n-go option to make in bulk and keep in your fridge so you always have a healthy protein option!!
- 2 scoops Creamy Dutch Chocolate IsaLean Shake
- 3/4 cup all-natural peanut/almond butter
- 1 C uncooked dry rolled coats
- 1/3 C raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp slivered almonds (optional)
- 1/2 C semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and roll into 1″ balls. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
My #1 Protein Powder Choice!
IsaLean Shake is a nutritious, balanced meal replacement clinically tested to promote effective, healthy weight loss and lean muscle building. It’s a low-glycemic shake with energy-fueling carbohydrates, good fats, vitamins and minerals, and 24 grams of high-quality protein.
• Superior branched-chain amino acid profile
• Active enzymes to help ease digestion
• Essential trace minerals
• Natural ingredients with no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
• No trans fat
• Available in 11 flavors!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.